Get in touch

News

How to choose the best GCSE and A level Easter Revision courses

Posted by: Jo Carter - 19 February 2017 - MPW Group - Read time: 8 Minutes

Students who are facing GCSE, AS or A level examinations in the summer might decide to attend an Easter Revision course to give their preparations an initial boost. In this article, we will explore the reasons why students might decide to attend Easter Revision courses as well as our tips on what to look for to help you choose a provider from the extensive (and sometimes quite baffling) list of options available. We will answer questions such as:

• What is Easter Revision?
  • What are the advantages of taking an Easter Revision course?
  • What should I consider when choosing an Easter Revision course?
  • How are MPW’s Easter Revision courses organised?
What is Easter Revision?
What are the advantages of taking an Easter Revision course?
What should I consider when choosing an Easter Revision course?
How are MPW’s Easter Revision courses organised?

For more information

Please click visit our Easter Revision page for more information about MPW’s courses or contact us directly to discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated Course Directors.

Some students may not be certain whether Easter Revision is for them. Our article Why are the Easter Revision courses so popular? Are the courses right for you? explores the advantages and disadvantages of attending a course or revising alone.

"I have just finished a two-week Easter Revision course at MPW and am delighted to say that they have raised my grades up from D's to A's – I have found the courses to be extremely helpful and am extremely impressed by the school's standard of teaching and its facilities."

Chemistry and Maths student, MPW London

"I found the course to be helpful not only in the theoretical aspect of the exam, but also the examination technique was invaluable. The class size of 6 made for a much more personal style of teaching"

Physics student, MPW London

"I really believe that my Easter Revision course is the reason I have ended up at my first choice university studying a course I am excited to begin."

Economics student, MPW Cambridge