Getting into Aston University with NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) at MPW Birmingham
Why Aston University?
Founded in 1895 and has been recognised as a University since 1966, the Aston University is renowned for its innovative teaching, research and significant ties to industry, government and commerce. With extensive links to the UK employers, Aston provides fantastic opportunities for work experience and internships.
There are many reasons international students choose Aston:
- Aston has achieved its highest score ever in student satisfaction, with 90% in 2015 National Student Survey.
- Aston is ranked within the top 35 universities in all university ranking tables.
- Additionally Aston is ranked in the top 20 by Times Higher Education.
- Aston University has received 'world leading' and 'internationally excellent' accreditation for nearly 80% of its overall research in the Government’s Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- Aston has been ranked in the top 80 in the World and 12th in the UK by QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
How the NCUK IFY can get you there?
If you pass your NCUK IFY, NCUK will guarantee you a place on a suitable programme at one of their partner universities. The entry criteria varies for each of their universities, so where you are placed will depend on how well you do in your exams. The better you perform, the greater chance you have of getting a place at your first choice.
Why MPW Birmingham?
MPW Birmingham is one of the leading independent 6th form colleges in the West Midlands. The college has a long history of success and students regularly gain places at not only the UK’s top universities but also on specialist degree programmes such as dentistry. MPW Birmingham is a special place to study because it helps inspire and motivate its students to achieve outstanding things. Our goal is to develop the confidence, maturity, knowledge and skills in all of our students, seeing them as individuals with their own unique talents. We endeavour to create a learning culture in which our students feel valued and enjoy working hard. We have high expectations and provide an academically disciplined College in which to learn.