Biology A Level AQA New Specification
Length of course: 5 full-day sessions
Boards: AQA 7402 only
This course is board-specific for the NEW AQA specification (7402).
This course is for A level students only.
This course is not suitable for AS level students studying Biology AS AQA New Specification (7401).
This course is not suitable for students re-sitting units from the outgoing Biology A2 AQA (2411)
There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle
The following topics will be covered:
- Biological Molecules
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- The control of gene expression
Where appropriate, help will also be provided for practical skills assessed in a written examination.