Business A Level AQA New Specification
Length of course: 5 full-day sessions
Boards: AQA 7132 only
This course is board-specific for the NEW AQA specification (7132).
This course is for A level students only.
This course is not suitable for AS level students studying Business AS AQA New Specification
This course is not suitable for students re-sitting units from the outgoing Business Studies A2 AQA (2131) specification.
There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle
The following topics will be covered:
• What is business?
• Managers, leadership and decision making
• Decision making to improve marketing performance
• Decision making to improve operational performance
• Decision making to improve financial performance
• Decision making to improve human resource performance
• Analysing the strategic position of a business
• Choosing strategic direction
• Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
• Managing strategic change