Pre-Sessional English Programme
We are pleased to launch MPW’s first Pre-Sessional English Programme for Summer 2020. Our programme is designed to support international students who wish to improve their English language skills prior to the new academic year.
The online programme is ideal for students wishing to:
- Improve their level of English to join their desired programme of study
- Accelerate their EAL learning
- Prepare for their studies in the 2020/21 academic year
- Our programme focuses on IELTS preparation and also Academic English, including each skill (reading, writing, listening and speaking) – with full engagement with, and progression on, the programme students can expect to raise their overall IELTS score by 0.5 during this programme
- Five week programme, running from 3rd August to 4th September 2020
- Lessons take place online between 9am to 2pm (UK time), Mondays to Fridays
- A maximum of 12 students per online class
- Between 30 and 60 minutes of homework set each night, with individual feedback offered on a students’ homework and progress each week
- Progress assessed by Mini-tests set and marked each week
Students require a minimum IELTS score of 5.0, or equivalent test score according to MPW equivalences.
Students will take a diagnostic IELTS test at the beginning of the programme, and another internal IELTS test as part of their end of programme report. At the end of the course, they’ll also be directed to external IELTS testing if they wish.
- Standard fee: £1,995
- Fee for registered MPW students: £1,495
To secure a place on the programme, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7835 1355