MPW UFP: Entry Requirements
To be eligible for the MPW University Foundation Programme you must:
- Be aged 17+ at the start of the programme*
- Entry requirements: Successful completion of local high school (either 11 or 12 year system) with good grades
- Meet our English entry requirements:
- January 2 term programme 5.5 IELTS or equivalent (with no less than 5.0 in any single band) - Pearson PTE (42-49), TOEFL iBT (46-59) or Cambridge (162) also accepted.
- September 3 term programme 5.0 IELTS or equivalent (with no less than 4.5 in any single band) - Pearson PTE (36-41), TOEFL iBT (35-45) or Cambridge (154) also accepted.
If you have any questions regarding the IFP entry requirements, you can contact us by completing the International Enquiry Form.
*Applicants aged 16 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.