MPW UFP: Entry Requirements
To be eligible for the MPW University Foundation Programme you must:
- Be aged 17+ at the start of the programme*
- Entry requirements: Successful completion of local high school (either 11 or 12 year system) with good grades
- Meet our English entry requirements:
- January 2 term programme 5.5 IELTS or equivalent (with no less than 5.0 in any single band)
- September 3 term programme 5.0 IELTS or equivalent (with no less than 4.5 in any single band)
If you have any questions regarding the IFP entry requirements, you can contact us by completing the International Enquiry Form.
*Applicants aged 16 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.