Biology A Level AQA
Length of course: 5 full-day sessions
Boards: AQA 7402 only
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7402).
This course is for A level students only.
This course is not suitable for AS level students studying Biology AS AQA (7401).
There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle examination questions.
- Biological Molecules
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- The control of gene expression