Chemistry A level AQA for Year 12
Length of course: 5 half-day sessions
Boards: AQA 7405 only
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7405).
This course is for Year 12 students only.
Links between topics will be stressed throughout and exam techniques will include how best to approach key mathematical skills questions.
- Atomic structure
- Amount of substance
- Chemical equilibria, Le Chatelier’s principle and Kc
- Oxidation, reduction and redox equations
- Group 2, the alkaline earth metals
- Group 7(17), the halogens
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Organic analysis