Chemistry A Level Edexcel for Year 13
Length of course: 5 full-day sessions
Boards: Edexcel 9CH0 only
This course is board-specific for the Edexcel specification (9CH0).
This course is for A level Year 13 students only.
This course is not suitable for Year 12 students.
Links between topics will be stressed throughout and exam techniques will include how best to approach key mathematical skills questions.
- Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
- Bonding and Structure
- Redox I
- Inorganic Chemistry and the Periodic Table
- Formulae, Equations and Amounts of Substance
- Organic Chemistry I
- Modern Analytical Techniques I
- Energetics I
- Kinetics I
- Equilibrium I
- Equilibrium II
- Acid-base Equilibria
- Energetics II
- Redox II
- Transition Metals
- Kinetics II
- Organic Chemistry II
- Organic Chemistry III
- Modern Analytical Techniques II