Business AQA for Year 12
- Week 1: Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April
- Week 2: Monday 4 April – Friday 8 April
- Week 3: Monday 11 April – Friday 15 April
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7132) and is for Year 12 students only. There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle examination questions.
The course will cover the following:
- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and factors in decision-making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve financial performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.