Economics A level Edexcel/A for Year 12
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the Edexcel/A specification (9EC0) and is for Year 12 students only. This course is not suitable for students studying the Edexcel/B specification. Exam technique practice will focus on both qualitative and quantitative evaluation of evidence.
As quantitative skills account for 15% of the available marks special emphasis will be placed on this area.
The course will cover the following:
- The nature of economics
- How markets work
- Market failure and externalities
- Government intervention
- Measures of economic performance
- Aggregate demand and aggregate supply
- Macroeconomic objectives and policy
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.