Our mission is to help our students develop their confidence, maturity, knowledge and skills, turning their academic aspirations into reality.
By creating a culture of success we ensure that our students are happy, supported and successful through outstanding lessons, continuous assessment, excellent pastoral care and extensive higher education guidance.
We therefore aim to:
- Encourage students to have high academic aspirations
- Work in partnership with parents to encourage a strong work ethic and the confidence and self-belief to achieve those aspirations
- Provide a broad and flexible curriculum that allows bespoke programmes of study which reflect individual needs and allow students to cultivate their specific academic interests and aptitudes
- Assist students in achieving high academic success through a combination of small class sizes, high quality teaching and a clear focus on learning outcomes
- Provide an excellent system of pastoral support that is geared towards individual needs and recognises the personal and emotional challenges faced by 14 to 19 year olds
- Guide students to make informed choices about educational progression in such a way as to maximise their chances of securing places on competitive and prestigious courses
- Provide a friendly and informal environment in which students are encouraged to develop personal discipline and values, lead fulfilled lives and make a positive contribution to society