Easter Revision 2023
Our revision courses will help you to assess and plug gaps in your knowledge, prepare you for any classroom tests you may face and boost your chances of securing the A level or GCSE grades you deserve.
Our revision courses offer:
- Extensive past paper practice and guidance on exam technique
- Detailed feedback and guidance on areas to improve
- Board and topic specific syllabus coverage at A level
- Small group sizes (a maximum of nine students, an average of six) to allow for individual support in a dynamic group setting
- Access to subject experts and trained examiners
2023 Course dates
MPW London and MPW Cambridge:
Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April
Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April
Week 1: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April
Week 2: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April
Week 3: Monday 17 April – Friday 21 April
(Good Friday is 7 April 2023; Easter Monday is 10 April 2023)
View our Easter Revision courses
A level revision courses
GCSE revision courses
"It was a brilliant experience. Adam was an excellent tutor who made the subject enjoyable to revise. I really enjoyed it!"
"The one-to-one English Literature sessions with Bridget enabled Jordan to achieve an A* in his final GCSE exam. Thanks for all your efforts over Easter. The attention to detail regarding Jordan's academic needs were exemplary."
"Great work, great teaching. I now feel more confident with my subject and the techniques given were useful."