Getting Into Guides – Business & Economics
13th Edition – Michael McGrath
Business and economics courses continue to be extremely popular. To secure your place you will not only need superb grades, but real passion, a perceptive mind and a true commitment to the subject.
Getting Into Business & Economics Courses takes an honest look at what it really takes to win a place on a business or economics degree course and take the first steps towards your chosen career.
It contains practical, detailed advice on the entire application process, including:
- Details of the business, economics, management and other related courses available
- Tips on how to choose the best course for you
- Applying for and getting the most out of work experience
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Advice on how to make a great impression at interview
You can order this title directly from Amazon