Getting Into Guides – Business & Economics
Imogen Riddick (Director of Studies and Economics tutor, MPW London) 14th edition
Business and economics courses continue to be extremely popular. To secure your place you will not only need superb grades, but real passion, a perceptive mind and a true commitment to the subject.
Getting Into Business & Economics Courses takes an honest look at what it really takes to win a place on a business or economics degree course and take the first steps towards your chosen career.
It contains practical, detailed advice on the entire application process, including:
- Details of the business, economics, management and other related courses available
- Tips on how to choose the best course for you
- Applying for and getting the most out of work experience
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Advice on how to make a great impression at interview