The college has many policies to ensure the smooth and safe running of the college and the best possible care for all who work and study in it. Should parents or prospective parents wish to have hard or electronic versions of these documents sent to them, they should contact the Deputy Principal, Graham Almond.
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Expulsion Removal and Review Policy
- Complaints Procedure and number of formal complaints in the preceding school year
- Curriculum Policy
- Cyber-bullying Policy
- ESOL Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety of Students on Educational Visits Policy
- Remote Teaching and Learning Policy
“Getting into…’ University Guides
Getting into higher education may be the toughest challenge you’ve faced yet. MPW’s careers guidance and university entrance guides can help you pick the right course and the right university, and give you valuable UCAS form help. Written by experts with a wealth of knowledge, MPW Guides are set out in straightforward language. They give clear, practical advice to help you win a place on the course of your choice.