The college has many policies to ensure the smooth and safe running of the college and the best possible care for all who work and study in it. The key policies relating to students are presented below.
You can request copies of these policies, or enquire about other college policies that are not listed below, by emailing us.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Covid Annex to Safeguarding Policy
- Remote Teaching and Learning Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- ESOL Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety of Students on Educational Visits Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Internal Assessment Appeals Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Special Education Needs Policy
“Getting into…’ University Guides
Getting into higher education may be the toughest challenge you’ve faced yet. MPW’s careers guidance and university entrance guides can help you pick the right course and the right university, and give you valuable UCAS form help. Written by experts with a wealth of knowledge, MPW Guides are set out in straightforward language. They give clear, practical advice to help you win a place on the course of your choice.