Unless you are a UK national or from inside the EEA or Switzerland, you will need to have a valid visa before you can start your studies with us.
There are three types of visa that will allow you study in the UK:
- Tier 4 Child visa for students under the age of 18 when they start their courses at MPW.
- Tier 4 General visa for students who will be over 18 years of age when they start their courses at MPW and students studying the International Foundation Programme even if they are under 18 years of age.
- Short Term Study visa for students wanting to study for up to 6 months.
As Tier 4 Sponsors MPW London, Birmingham and Cambridge are able to sponsor students for both Child and General visas.
If you need to apply for a Tier 4 visa to study with us, you must:
- Have an unconditional offer for a place at MPW. Contact us to apply or for more information.
- Provide us with all required documents:
- a copy of the passport photo page and any previous UK visas
- an English language qualification
- a recent school report or transcript and/or any certificates from any public school examinations you have taken
- Provide us with information about your UK Educational Guardian
- A letter from your parents consenting to your studying and living independently in the UK if you are under 18 at the time of visa application
- Receive a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) from the MPW International Admissions Officer
- Review and sign the Registration Form and pay the required deposit and registration fee.
Please note that we may also request to see copies of any documents required to submit the visa application. This includes bank statements or letters, birth certificates and information about your parents.
Immigration rules for students can change unexpectedly so it is important that you review the Guidance and application procedures which can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) website. Our International Admissions Officer will also be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding obtaining a visa to study at MPW.