Energise My Learning
Bespoke summer revision courses to get you back on track
Energise My Learning is the ideal programme to help you gain confidence and knowledge to meet your target grade. Available for A level and GCSE, you will spend an intensive, structured week on the subject of your choice.
Through a mix of a one-hour diagnostic assessment, 15-hours intensive one to one lessons and three one-hour Timed Assignments (invigilated exam practice), you will learn important study skills and how to prepare for exams. Students tells us at the end of their programme that they have gained valuable revision and exam practice to meet grade predictions for their next academic step, including university applications.
At a glance
- One week, 19-hour programme in the A level or GCSE subject of your choice
- Choice of morning or afternoon sessions
- A bespoke programme, tailored to your specific requirements
- A mix of 1:1 tuition and invigilated exam practice
- Available in person at MPW Cambridge or online
- End of programme report
- Complimentary UCAS and careers consultation with a Director of Studies
- Subjects include: Art, Fine Art and Design, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Maths, Physics
How it works
- Choose your subject
- Complete a one-hour diagnostic assessment
- Attend a bespoke one-week one-to-one course tailored to your needs
- Receive a report recommending areas for continued improvement
- Gain expert UCAS and careers advice with a free consultation with a Director of Studies
- Return to college refreshed and full of confidence for the academic year ahead!
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields
"James really enjoyed the course and felt that the experience was very beneficial. It is great to hear that this positivity is reflected in his grade improvement throughout the week. We are also really pleased that Glas has inspired him with the confidence to feel he can improve in maths. "
"Excellent teaching, my son has improved so much."
"As it is Philip’s last day tomorrow, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for the teaching and support he received. Please pass my gratitude to his teachers. He truly enjoyed and valued his experience at MPW."