Please click the link below to view our Safeguarding and Child protection policy.
The college has many other policies to ensure the smooth and safe running of the college and the best possible care for all who work and study at MPW. Most of these policies are available to parents on the college intranet.
The policies available include:
- Admissions policy
- Anti-bullying policy
- Curriculum policy
- Cyber-bullying policy
- Education and welfare provision for pupils with special educational needs
- Educational visits policy
- English as an additional language policy
- E-safety policy
- First Aid policy
- Health and Safety policy
- Policy for Promoting Good Behaviour
- Expulsion Removal and Review Policy
- Complaints procedure and number of formal complaints in the preceding school year
- Details of public examination results achieved during the preceding school year
Should parents or prospective parents wish to have hard or electronic versions of these documents sent to them, they should contact Christine Gavin (Vice Principal).