MPW London – Courses
At MPW we offer the following courses for full time students:
- A level: taken over one or two years
- GCSE: taken over one year or two years
- Retakes: A level and GCSE; several different course durations
- Transfers at the end of Year 12
- UAL Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
For students at other schools and colleges, we offer:
- Easter Revision: A level and GCSE; intensive one-week courses
- Extra Tuition: A level and GCSE; evening, holiday and weekend one-one tuition
For students in groups, we have an absolute guarantee of fewer than 10 students in each class. All the students in a given class are prepared for the same exam on the same board on the same date. The small size of the groups ensures that each student receives individual attention whilst at the same time gaining the benefits of learning in a group environment.
In class, great emphasis is placed on the demands of the syllabus and on exam technique. We measure performance in this important area by frequent and regular tests, timed assignments and mock exams.
Transfers at the end of Year 12
UAL Foundation Diploma
"Teaching is highly successful in promoting the students' progress and in supporting the aims of the college. Small teaching groups and the very good understanding of the needs of individual students evident in teaching enable excellent progress to be made."