Our revision courses will help you to assess and plug gaps in your knowledge, prepare you for any classroom tests you may face and boost your chances of securing the A level or GCSE grades you deserve.
Our revision courses offer:
- Intensive courses with extensive past paper practice
- Board and topic specific syllabus coverage at A level
- Small class sizes, with a maximum of nine students, an average of six
- Detailed feedback and guidance on areas to improve
- Highly qualified tutors, many of whom are A level examiners
- A trusted name, delivering Easter Revision courses for over 35 years
- Available at all three of our colleges in London, Birmingham and Cambridge
- Accommodation is available in Cambridge at the prestigious Corpus Christi College, University of Cambridge.
2024 Course dates
- Week 1: Monday 25 March – Friday 29 March
- Week 2: Monday 1 April – Friday 5 April
- Week 3: Monday 8 April – Friday 12 April
View Easter Revision information and fees for each college
Easter Revision - London
Easter Revision - Birmingham
Easter Revision - Cambridge
"It was a brilliant experience. Adam was an excellent tutor who made the subject enjoyable to revise. I really enjoyed it!"
"The one-to-one English Literature sessions with Bridget enabled Jordan to achieve an A* in his final GCSE exam. Thanks for all your efforts over Easter. The attention to detail regarding Jordan's academic needs were exemplary."
"Great work, great teaching. I now feel more confident with my subject and the techniques given were useful."