Situated next door to MPW Birmingham, Greenfield Crescent lies in the heart of the newly regenerated Edgbaston Village, close to its many cafés, shops, restaurants and leisure
Choose from standard, en-suite and studio flats in this popular residence, one which many students return to for their second year.
Greenfield Crescent features large communal kitchens and lounges, which provide the perfect places to relax and socialise after finishing the school day. The accommodation also comes with shared laundry facilities. Our varied enrichment programme ensures you can make the most out of your downtime.
At a glance
Located next door to the college, this high specification residence provides stylish, single rooms with the following features:
- Fully supervised with live-in house parents on call during term-time
- High-speed broadband
- Fully equipped kitchens/communal areas (students are encouraged to cook with friends and eat together)
- Optional meal plan (evening meals)
- Dishwasher and washer dryer
- Laundry service and room cleaning service also available
- Excellent location – next door to the college
- LCD TV, including free TV licence, provided for communal areas
- Weekly linen/towel change included
- On-site laundry facility
- Shared kitchens and bathrooms cleaned daily
- Secure bike storage
- Excellent links to Harborne and Birmingham’s city centre
"Everyone here is just so lovely, I really don’t want to leave!"