MPW’s international students needing accommodation have a range of options. Many are referred to accommodation managed by Kensington Student Services (KSS), an independent company, wholly owned by the Mander Portman Woodward group. KSS was established as a specialist accommodation agency to provide and arrange accommodation for international sixth-form students aged 16 years and over studying in London, Birmingham and Cambridge.
KSS students live in a range of safe and secure high-quality student accommodation, including fully-supervised student residence, homestay accommodation, or if they are older and more independent, in apartments.
The key features of the different types of accommodation are:
- Fully supervised with live-in House Parents
- Single rooms, some with en-suite facilities
- Within walking distance to the college
- Carefully selected families who liaise closely with MPW and with the students’ guardians
- Morning and evening meals provided
- Studio or multiple occupancy, depending on preference
Discover more at KSS
Visit the KSS website to read more about student accommodation.
Find out more about the role of Education Guardians.
Get in touch with KSS for further information or to book.