A Level Geography
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Suitable for all examination boards.
Length of Course
17.5 hours for AS Level
35 hours for A Level
9.00am to 12.30pm or 1.00pm to 4.30pm daily
The MPW Easter Revision Geography course aims to provide individually tailored sessions that can not only cover the common topics but also provide study skills tuition. Exam study
skills will include the analysis of maps and graphs, developing a line of argument, structuring an exam answer and the best ways to approach and utilise case studies.
- Coastal Landscapes
- Changing Spaces; Making Places
- Hazardous Earth – Volcanos
- Hazardous Earth – Earthquakes
- Investigative Geography Skills
- Earth’s Support Systems – The WaterCycle
- Earth’s Support Systems – The Carbon Cycle
- Disease Dilemmas
- Global Migration
- Human Rights
On your registration form, please specify the examining board, module code, title and any other relevant information.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Birmingham was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.