AS Level Biology
- Week 1: 27 March – 31 March
- Week 2: 3 April – 7 April
- Week 3: 10 April – 14 April
Length of Course
9am to 1pm daily
The course focuses on topics that many students find difficult. Extensive use is made of past exam questions (from the old specification) to emphasise answering techniques. Revision notes and model answers will be provided, where appropriate.
The course will cover the following:
- Module 1: Biological molecules
- Module 2: Cells
- Module 3: Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Module 4: Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
AS practical assessments will not be covered.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.