AS Level Chemistry Edexcel
- Week 1: Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April
- Week 2: Monday 4 April – Friday 8 April
- Week 3: Monday 11 April – Friday 15 April
Length of Course
9am to 1pm daily
The course examines key topic areas and extensive use will be made of exam based A level questions to illustrate relevant principles. Revision notes and model answers will be provided, where appropriate.
- Atomic structure
- Amount of substance
- Chemical equilibria, Le Chatelier’s principle and Kc
- Oxidation, reduction and redox equations
- Group 2, the alkaline earth metals
- Group 7(17), the halogens
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Organic analysis
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.