A Level Biology Edexcel
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Edexcel (Pearson) BIOLOGY A-Salters Nuffield/SNAB (context lead approach) – not suitable for those studying Pearson BIOLOGY B
Length of Course
9am to 6pm daily
The course focuses on topics that many students find difficult. Extensive use is made of past exam questions (from the old specification) to emphasise answering techniques. Revision notes and model answers will be provided, where appropriate.
The course will cover the following:
- Topic 1: Lifestyle, Health and Risk
- Topic 2: Genes and Health
- Topic 3: Voice of the Genome
- Topic 4: Biodiversity and Natural Resources
- Topic 5: On the Wild Side
- Topic 6: Immunity, Infection and Forensics
- Topic 7: Run for your Life
- Topic 8: Grey Matter
Development of Practical Skills will not be covered in this course.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.