A Level Chemistry Edexcel
- Week 1: Monday 25 March – Friday 29 March
- Week 2: Monday 1 April – Friday 5 April
- Week 3: Monday 8 April – Friday 12 April
Edexcel (Pearson) 9CH0
Length of Course
9am to 1pm daily
The course will cover revision of the core topics at AS purely as a standalone qualification.
AS topics covered:
- Bonding and Structure
- Redox I
- Inorganic Chemistry and the Periodic Table
- Formulae, Equations and Amounts of Substance
- Organic Chemistry I
- Modern Analytical Techniques I
- Energetics I
- Kinetics I
- Equilibrium I
A level topics covered:
- Rate equations
- Acid/base equilibria
- Redox and electrode potentials
- Transition metals
- Carbonyl compounds
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- Organic nitrogen compounds
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.