Work For Us
At MPW Cambridge we are always interested to hear from highly motivated individuals who believe in developing and sharing good practice as well as being innovative, practical and passionate about what they do. If you are committed to raising standards and creating a high quality learning environment for our students, we want to hear from you.
If you cannot see a suitable vacancy below, but would like MPW Cambridge to consider you for future roles as they become available, please email us.
For more information, please view online or download our Staff Recruitment Policy.
Term-Time Teaching Vacancies
- EAL (General English and IELTS for A level students): Part-time, term time. Circa 5-10 hours.
- German tutor (GCSE and A level): Part-time, term time. Circa 3-12 hours.
- Religious Studies (GCSE and A level): Part-time, term time. Circa 3-12 hours.
- Maths/Physics (GCSE and/or A level): Part-time, term time. Circa 5-15 hours.
Support/Easter Revision Teaching Vacancies
We always keen to expand our bank of suitably-qualified Support and Easter Revision tutors. For our Easter Revision programme, we welcome applications from non-local tutors and, where appropriate, can provide accommodation.
We are currently actively seeking tutors for the following subjects:
- Business and/or Economics (A level)
- Maths (A level and/or IGCSE and/or GCSE)
Please email us for full details and an application pack if you are interested in any of the above vacancies.
Last updated 21/06/2017