MPW student accommodation is managed by Kensington Student Services (KSS), an independent company, wholly owned by the Mander Portman Woodward group. KSS was established as a specialist accommodation agency to provide and arrange accommodation for international sixth-form students aged 16 years and over studying in London, Birmingham and Cambridge.
Our students live in a range of safe and secure high-quality student accommodation, including fully-supervised student residence, homestay accommodation, or if they are older and more independent, in apartments.
The key features of the different types of accommodation are:
- Fully supervised with live-in House Parents
- Single rooms, some with en-suite facilities
- Within walking distance to the college
- Carefully selected families who liaise closely with MPW and with the students’ guardians
- Morning and evening meals provided
- Studio or multiple occupancy, depending on preference