MPW student accommodation is managed by Kensington Student Services (KSS), an independent company, wholly owned by the Mander Portman Woodward group. KSS was established as a specialist accommodation agency to provide and arrange accommodation for international sixth-form students aged 16 years and over studying in London, Birmingham and Cambridge.
Our students live in a range of safe and secure high-quality student accommodation, including fully-supervised student residence, homestay accommodation, or if they are older and more independent, in apartments.
The key features of the different types of accommodation are:
- Fully supervised with live-in House Parents
- Single rooms, some with en-suite facilities
- Within walking distance to the college
- Carefully selected families who liaise closely with MPW and with the students’ guardians
- Morning and evening meals provided
- Studio or multiple occupancy, depending on preference
All of MPW’s international students are required to have an Education Guardian in the UK. This is in case we need to make contact with someone who can act on your behalf in an emergency. The Education Guardian needs to be resident in the UK, speak fluent English and in most cases, be over 25 years of age.
Some students choose to use professional guardianship companies, and we are happy to advise you on this. Others will nominate a family member or family friend.
Please visit KSS website for more information.