Biology A level AQA for Year 12
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7402) and is for Year 12 students only. There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle examination questions.
The course will cover the following:
- Biological molecules
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.