A level Biology AQA
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
Length of Course
5 full-day sessions
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7402).
This course is for A level Year 13 students only. This course is not suitable for Year 12 students. There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle examination questions.
• Biological Molecules
• Organisms exchange substances with their environment
• Genetic information, variation and relationships between
• Energy transfers in and between organisms
• Organisms respond to changes in their internal and
• Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
• The control of gene expression
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.