A level Business Edexcel
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
Length of Course
5 full-day sessions
This course is board-specific for the Edexcel specification (9BS0).
This course is for A level year 13 students only. This course is not suitable for Year 12 students.
There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle examination questions.
Theme 1: Marketing and people
- Meeting customer needs
- The market
- Marketing mix and strategy
- Managing people
- Entrepreneurs and leaders
Theme 2: Managing business activities
- Raising finance
- Financial planning
- Managing finance
- Resource management
- External influences
Theme 3: Business decisions and strategy
- Business objectives and strategy
- Business growth
- Decision-making techniques
- Influences on business decisions
- Assessing competitiveness
- Managing change
Theme 4: Global business
- Global markets and business expansion
- Global marketing
- Global industries and companies (multinational corporations)
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.