Chemistry A level Edexcel for Year 13
- Week 1: Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April
- Week 2: Monday 4 April – Friday 8 April
- Week 3: Monday 11 April – Friday 15 April
Length of Course
9am to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the Edexcel specification (9CH0) and is for Year 13 students only. Links between topics will be stressed throughout and exam techniques will include how best to approach key mathematical skills questions.
The course will cover the following:
- Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
- Bonding and Structure
- Redox I
- Inorganic Chemistry and the Periodic Table
- Formulae, Equations and Amounts of Substance
- Organic Chemistry I
- Modern Analytical Techniques I
- Energetics I
- Kinetics I
- Equilibrium I
- Equilibrium II
- Acid-base Equilibria
- Energetics II
- Redox II
- Transition Metals
- Kinetics II
- Organic Chemistry II
- Organic Chemistry III
- Modern Analytical Techniques II
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.