A level Chemistry Edexcel
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
Length of Course
5 full-day sessions
This course is board-specific for the Edexcel specification (9CH0). This course is for A level Year 13 students only. This course is not suitable for Year 12 students.
Links between topics will be stressed throughout and exam techniques will include how best to approach key mathematical skills questions.
• Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
• Bonding and Structure
• Redox I
• Inorganic Chemistry and the Periodic Table
• Formulae, Equations and Amounts of Substance
• Organic Chemistry I
• Modern Analytical Techniques I
• Energetics I
• Kinetics I
• Equilibrium I
• Equilibrium II
• Acid-base Equilibria
• Energetics II
• Redox II
• Transition Metals
• Kinetics II
• Organic Chemistry II
• Organic Chemistry III
• Modern Analytical Techniques II
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.