Chemistry A level OCR/A for Year 12
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the OCR/A specification (H432) and is for Year 12 students only. Links between topics will be stressed throughout and exam techniques will include how best to approach key mathematical skills questions.
The course will cover the following:
- Atoms and reactions
- Compounds, formulae and equations
- Amount of substance
- Electrons, bonding and structure
- Group 2
- The halogens
- Reaction rates
- Chemical equilibria
- Basic concepts and hydrocarbons
- Functional groups
- Organic synthesis
- Analytical techniques
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.