Economics A level OCR for Year 13
- Week 1: Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April
- Week 2: Monday 4 April – Friday 8 April
- Week 3: Monday 11 April – Friday 15 April
OCR H460 only
Length of Course
9am to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the OCR specification (H460) and is for Year 13 students only.
Correct application of the economics toolkit will be emphasised throughout. This process involves identifying issues, defining key economic terms, developing application of a theoretical framework and effectively evaluating the overall argument.
The course will cover the following:
- Scarcity and choice
- How competitive markets work
- Market failure and government intervention
- Economic policy objectives and indicators of macroeconomic performance
- Aggregate demand and aggregate supply
- The application of policy instruments
- The global context
- Competition and market power
- Labour market
- The financial sector
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.