A level Geography AQA
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
Length of Course
5 full-day sessions
This course is suitable only for students following the AQA (7037) specification.
This course is for A level Year 13 students only. This course is not suitable for Year 12 students.
Geography fieldwork investigation will not be covered.
Within each topic, knowledge of specific case studies is a requirement. Case studies will vary from school to school, therefore it will be beneficial for both student and tutor if the
student brings their case studies to the course.
This course will cover the compulsory topics within the specification in morning sessions 09.00 – 12.30.
Optional topics will be offered at a pro rata cost as follows.
Monday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Component 1 – Physical: Costal systems and landscapes
Tuesday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Component 1 – Physical Hazards
Wednesday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Component 2 – Human: Contemporary Urban Environments
Thursday 1.30pm – 5pm
• Component 2 – Human: Resource security
Day 5 will cover the following topics either in a morning or afternoon session, dependent on demand, please contact the Easter team to discuss your requirements.
• Component 1 – Physical: Ecosystems and Landscapes
• Component 1 – Physical: Glacial systems and Landscapes
• Component 1 – Physical: Hot desert systems and Landscapes
• Component 2 – Human: Population and environment
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.