Physics A level OCR/B for Year 12
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is board-specific for the OCR/B (H557) specification and is for Year 12 students only.
The following topics will be covered:
- Fundamental data analysis
- Imaging and signaling
- Mechanical properties of materials
- Waves and quantum behaviour
- Space, time and motion
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.