Physics IGCSE Edexcel
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Edexcel (9-1) 4PH1
Length of Course
9am to 12.30pm and/or 1.30pm to 5pm daily
This course is designed for students studying IGCSE Physics with Edexcel.
This course is not suitable for those students studying IGCSE Double/Dual Award Science or for those students studying any science courses which are not International.
The following topics will be covered:
- Forces & motion
- Electricity & electromagnetism
- Energy resources & energy transfer
- Kinetic theory
- Forces and motion
- Energy resources and energy transfers
- Solids, liquids and gases
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Radioactivity and particles
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.