Science (Combined: Trilogy) GCSE AQA
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
5 x three-quarter-day sessions
This course is suitable only for students studying the AQA Combined Science Trilogy specification (8464). It is not suitable for those students studying AQA Combined Science Synergy, Science, Additional Science or separate Biology, Chemistry and Physics. It is also not suitable for students studying with other exam boards.
Please note that students can be entered for either foundation tier or higher tier exams. This course will be delivered to higher tier standard.
The following topics will be covered:
- Cell biology
- Infection and response
- Homeostasis and response
- Inheritance, variation and evolution
- Atomic structure and the periodic table
- Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- Quantitative chemistry
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes
- The rate and extent of chemical change
- Organic chemistry
- Chemical analysis
- Chemistry of the atmosphere
- Using resources
- Particle model of matter
- Atomic structure
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.