A Level Biology
- Week 1: Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April
- Week 2: Monday 4 April – Friday 8 April
- Week 3: Monday 11 April – Friday 15 April
Length of Course
9am to 6pm daily
The course focuses on topics that many students find difficult. Extensive use is made of past exam questions (from the old specification) to emphasise answering techniques. Revision notes and model answers will be provided, where appropriate.
The course will cover the following:
- Module 1: Biological molecules
- Module 2: Cells
- Module 3: Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Module 4: Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
A level only:
- Module 5: Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Module 6: Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Module 7: Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- Module 8: The control of gene expression
A level practical assessments will not be covered.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.