A Level Business Studies
- Week 1: 25 March – 29 March
- Week 2: 1 April – 5 April
- Week 3: 8 April – 12 April
Length of Course
9am to 6pm daily
The course examines key topic areas and extensive use will be made of exam-based AS level questions to illustrate relevant principles. Revision notes and model answers will be provided, where appropriate.
The course will cover all aspects of the syllabus, with particular emphasis on topic areas that students generally find the most difficult. These will be related as far as possible to data response examples but will cover all exam skills, some under timed conditions.
The course will consist of the following themes:
- 1: What is business?
- 2: Managers, leadership and decision making
- 3: Decision making to improve marketing performance
- 4: Decision making to improve operational performance
- 5: Decision making to improve financial performance*
- 6: Decision making to improve human resource performance
- 7: Analysing the strategic position of a business
- 8: Choosing strategic direction
- 9: Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
- 10: Managing strategic change
*Denotes an area of difficulty for most students at A level.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.