A Level Mathematics
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
9am to 6pm daily
The course examines key topic areas and extensive use will be made of practice questions to illustrate relevant principles. Revision notes and model answers will be provided where appropriate.
The course consists of:
Pure Maths (Papers 1 & 2)
- Algebra and functions
- Coordinate geometry in the (x,y) plane
- Sequences and Series
- Exponentials and logarithms
- Numerical methods
Applied Maths (Paper 3)
- Statistical sampling
- Data presentation and interpretation
- Statistical Distributions
- Statistical hypothesis testing
- Quantities and units in mechanics
- Forces and Newton’s laws
Particular emphasis will be placed on the topic areas students generally find most difficult.
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.