Chemistry GCSE AQA
- Week 1: Monday 28 March – Friday 1 April
- Week 2: Monday 4 April – Friday 8 April
- Week 3: Monday 11 April – Friday 15 April
Length of Course
2pm to 6pm daily
This course is suitable only for students studying single GCSE Chemistry with AQA (8462). It is not suitable for those students studying AQA Science or Additional Science or Chemistry specifications with other exam boards. This award for this specification is graded on the new 9-1 scale.
Please note that students can be entered for either higher tier or foundation tier exams for this specification. This course will be delivered to higher tier standard.
- Atomic structure and the periodic table
- Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- Quantitative chemistry
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes
- The rate and extent of chemical change
- Organic chemistry
- Chemical analysis
- Chemistry of the atmosphere
- Using resources
- Key ideas
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.