GCSE Combined Science (Trilogy) AQA
- Week 1: Monday 29 March – Friday 2 April
- Week 2: Monday 5 – Friday 9 April
- Week 3: Monday 12 – Friday 16 April
Length of Course
20 or 30 hours
9am to 4pm or 11am to 6pm daily
Not suitable for students studying IGCSE, as opposed to GCSE.
The GCSE Combined Science (Trilogy) course is modular in structure and students can opt to take either two or all three modules. Each module is 10 hours in duration, spread over the week, i.e. two hours daily.
This course aims to cover key topics in the GCSE Combined Science (Trilogy) course. Extensive use will be made of available specimen papers and suitable past paper questions.
Please note that this course is not suitable for Single Award students, who should consider our separate Science courses.
On this course we will be covering aspects of the following:
- Cell biology
- Infection and response
- Homeostasis and response
- Inheritance, variation and evolution
- Atomic structure and the periodic table
- Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- Quantitative chemistry
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes
- The rate and extent of chemical change
- Organic chemistry
- Chemical analysis
- Chemistry of the atmosphere
- Using resources
- Particle model of matter
- Atomic structure
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW London was judged as Excellent in all areas by ISI.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.