Outstanding A Level Results for MENA Students 2021
MPW students from the MENA region achieved outstanding A level results in 2021, with 68% of results at A*/A. They studied A levels across our three colleges: London, Birmingham and Cambridge, over a variety of course durations.
All top 20 UK universities* made offers to MPW students in 2021, including University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College, UCL and LSE. Our students also received 27 offers to study Medicine in 2021.
*Times Higher Education UK university rankings 2021
A levels are a UK subject-based qualification, usually studied across two years by students aged 16 and above. Students can choose up to five subjects, but universities usually make offers based on grades from three subjects.
At MPW, we offer two-year, 18-month, one-year, two-term and one-term A level course lengths, with a wide range of subjects and no restrictions on subject combination.
Why Study A levels in the UK?
- The UK education system has a global reputation for academic rigor and is widely accepted, and indeed preferred, by universities and employers around the world.
- Studying A levels gives you a solid introduction to the UK education system, preparing you for studying at a UK university.
- Studying A levels is the most direct route to gain admission at UK universities; including both Oxford and Cambridge universities (Oxbridge), LSE, Imperial College and UCL
- Studying A levels gives you unrivalled access to Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science courses in the UK
- Studying A levels in the UK will also develop your fluency in English, beyond classroom learning, as you immerse yourself in British culture during your studies.
- If you would like to improve your level of English prior to beginning A level studies, at MPW we offer a Pre-sessional English Programme
James Griffith is our Regional Manager for MENA and is available to talk to agents, prospective parents and prospective students from the region. Contact James to discuss studying at MPW: email@example.com, +44 (0)20 7835 1355.