To be eligible for the MPW University Foundation Programme you must:
- Be aged 17+ at the start of the programme*
- Entry requirements: Successful completion of local high school (either 11 or 12 year system) with good grades
- Meet our English entry requirements:
- January 2 term programme 5.5 IELTS or equivalent (with no less than 5.0 in any single band) – Pearson PTE (42-49), TOEFL iBT (46-59) or Cambridge (162) also accepted.
- September 3 term programme 5.0 IELTS or equivalent (with no less than 4.5 in any single band) – Pearson PTE (36-41), TOEFL iBT (35-45) or Cambridge (154) also accepted.
If you have any questions regarding the IFP entry requirements, you can contact us by completing the International Enquiry Form.
*Applicants aged 16 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
“Getting into…’ University Guides
Getting into higher education may be the toughest challenge you’ve faced yet. MPW’s careers guidance and university entrance guides can help you pick the right course and the right university, and give you valuable UCAS form help. Written by experts with a wealth of knowledge, MPW Guides are set out in straightforward language. They give clear, practical advice to help you win a place on the course of your choice.