Biology A Level AQA for Year 13
Length of course: 5 full-day sessions
Boards: AQA 7402 only
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7402).
This course is for A level year 13 students only.
This course is not suitable for Year 12 students.
There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle examination questions.
- Biological Molecules
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- The control of gene expression