Business A Level AQA for Year 13
Length of course: 5 full-day sessions
Boards: AQA 7132 only
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7132).
This course is for A level Year 13 students only.
This course is not suitable for year 12 students.
There will be exam practice throughout the course and suggestions for effective ways to tackle examination questions.
- What is business
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve financial performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
- Analysing the strategic position of a business
- Choosing strategic direction
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
- Managing strategic change