Economics A Level OCR for Year 13
Length of course: 5 full-day sessions
Boards: OCR H460 only
This course is board-specific for the OCR specification (H460).
This course is for A level Year 13 students only.
This course is not suitable for Year 12 students.
Correct application of the economics toolkit will be emphasised throughout. This process involves identifying issues, defining key economic terms, developing application of a theoretical framework and effectively evaluating the overall argument.
- Scarcity and choice
- How competitive markets work
- Market failure and government intervention
- Economic policy objectives and indicators of macroeconomic performance
- Aggregate demand and aggregate supply
- The application of policy instruments
- The global context
- Competition and market power
- Labour market
- The financial sector