AS level Chemistry AQA
- Week 1: Monday 27 March – Friday 31 March
- Week 2: Monday 3 April – Friday 7 April (including Good Friday)
- Week 3: Monday 10 April – Friday 14 April (including Easter Monday)
Length of Course
5 half-day sessions
This course is board-specific for the AQA specification (7405). This course is for A level Year 12 students only.
Links between topics will be stressed throughout and exam techniques will include how best to approach key mathematical skills questions.
- Atomic structure
- Amount of substance
- Chemical equilibria, Le Chatelier’s principle and Kc
- Oxidation, reduction and redox equations
- Group 2, the alkaline earth metals
- Group 7(17), the halogens
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Organic analysis
Discover more at MPW
In their own words - testimonials from our past students and their parents.
MPW Cambridge was judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
At MPW we believe in making our courses fit the student’s requirements.